Monday, March 7, 2011

A special post just for Trey!

Looking over the past few posts, my sweet husband brought it to my attention that I haven't talked about him enough! So here is a post devoted just to my wonderful husband!



He always makes everything more special and more fun!
He will eat sweets with me anytime without complaining!
He loves my brother...
...and always makes him feel like the most important kid in the world. And they have a blast together!
He can drive an R.V. like nobody's business.
He is super-fun to travel with.
He is a good friend to everyone.
He can always make anybody laugh!
He loves me even after several days of "roughing it" at Bonnaroo and I smell.
He loves doing outdoorsy stuff with me
He supports my love for my work, former patients, and LeBonheur.
He loves all the animals!
He will dress up and be silly- even if it means being the only folks dressed up for a Halloween party.
He will come to the rescue when I discover the house and kitties are infested with fleas, and he comes home to a bathroom full of crying- both cats and mom- all covered in dead flea water. Eeeew!
He cooks a mean dinner! And cleans up afterwards
Again...always makes me laugh
He loves me!
He has 20/20 vision, so he doesn't have to wear these!
hahah- need I say more?!?!?
So strong!
Confident in his man-hood... and in peeing his pants!
Doesn't consider our house to be "divided"
He is willing to accept any type of fancy anniversary dinner!
He lets me win at the Wii
He likes to play in the yard
He decided that I was the one he wanted to spend the rest of his life with! I think he made a good decision!

2 comments:

Bethany Chu said...

precious

Unknown said...

Can I have my own blog post too?? I love you both!!